With the release of the beta of our newest addition to GoodNotes 5 - Community - there are a lot of people who are asking the same question: "How do I get access to Community?"
The answer is simple! At current, the Community beta is invite-only, and we are inviting those who register to the waitlist on a first-come, first-serve basis. We are aiming to invite all eligible users who register to the waitlist within a week of joining the list (and it's even faster if you're referred by someone).
There are three ways for you to join the waitlist:
- Registering through our online form: We have an online form that you can register your interest for the Community beta on. By filling in this form, you will join the waitlist, and you should be using Community after a few days! The form can be found here.
- Registering in-app: For some of our users, such as individuals who have filled in our surveys before and noted that they're students for example, you may see a pop-up in-app directly inviting you to join the waitlist - this works similarly to the first option, but is much faster.
- Being referred to Community: By far the fastest way to get access to the Community beta is by being referred by a friend or family member. If you have someone else with access to the beta, we would recommend that you use the referral method if you want to get on ASAP (see our help article on this for more information: "How do I refer my friends to Community?").
Alongside this information, there are a few other key things to note when signing up for the Community beta:
- If you are registering to Community through the online form (Option 1 above), it's very important that you ensure that the Support ID you input is 100% correct - as this will be how we allow your GoodNotes to access the beta.
- At current, we are looking to roll out the Community beta to users who are living and studying in primarily English-speaking countries (UK, US, New Zealand, Australia, and Canada), but we are hoping to be able to roll out the GoodNotes Community beta to as many countries as we can over time. We will be notifying our users who register for the waitlist as soon as the Community beta is available in their country - so don't worry if you don't get access in the first few days, it may simply be that we are still rolling out Community to your country.
- As soon as we invite you to join the Community beta, you will receive an email to the registered email address you provided us. If you're having trouble with this, see our troubleshooting help centre article on this.