Sometimes exporting notes to print them will result in images not appearing in the final print copy.
First, please open the Settings app, tap General > Software Update and see if you can bring your device software up to date to the latest version of iPadOS, then try again.
Failing that, please try these workarounds:
- Print the document from GoodNotes for macOS (if you have a Mac).
- Export the document in Editable PDF Format, then open and print it from the Files app.
- Try another printer. This issue might occur to Canon printers only .
- Export the document to image files and print them individually. You can also convert a .zip file of those images to a single PDF for printing.
If the workarounds didn't help, please send us the document in .goodnotes format and the Diagnostic Data to help us with the investigation. Please open GoodNotes ⚙️ menu in the library view > About > Export Diagnostic Data. If possible, please also include:
- A screenshot of the actual printout.
- Your printer's make and model.