If you have a large connection of academic notes (more than 30) that you want to upload to Community, you can be rewarded with payments directly to you! It only takes a few minutes to get started, simply:
- Apply with a sample of your notes (which will be reviewed by our Community team).
- If you're accepted, simply upload your notes in bulk to us.
- Once done, we'll publish your notes to Community on your behalf (after a second review by our team) - to be shared with students to help with their studying!
- Get paid! After the notes are uploaded, we will make the payments directly to you.
FAQs on Bulk Note Rewards:
Q: Who can join this program?
A: Any University students with study materials in the following languages:
Q: What types of study materials are accepted into this program?
A: Anything that could be useful, educational, or inspiring for others. For example:
- Annotated lecture notes or handouts
- Study guides
- Step-by-step solutions for common exam questions (attempted by you)
- Breakdowns of complex problems and example questions
- Practice problems or exam preparations
- Flashcard desks
- Topic summaries or infographics
Q: Where will my notes be showcased, and will I be credited?
A: Your notes will be uploaded to GoodNotes Community - our note-sharing platform. You will have the option to claim your notes under your GoodNotes Community profile. If you aren't a GoodNotes user but would still like to claim credit for your notes, we will post your notes on our company account and credit you. If you do not want recognition, the notes will be uploaded anonymously on our Company's Community profile.
Q: What if my notes aren't as pretty as others? Can I still join this program?
A: The goal of Community is to offer a place where our members can learn and collaborate to grow academically. Therefore, uploading any academic material that you think would be helpful to others contributes to our mission. Please refer to our Content Guide to see what types of documents we are looking for.
Q: How does GoodNotes make payments to content creators?
A: For this particular program, GoodNotes makes payments via direct bank transfer. Please note that you will only be paid after you have submitted your notes and a member of our team has run a quality check.
Q: I don't have more than 30 notes, can I still be rewarded for uploading?
A: Whilst you wouldn't be eligible to join this particular program, we do have other reward programs for users with less notes. For more information, see our other help article on this topic: Getting Rewarded for your Notes