Goodnotes 6 Marketplace
In the Goodnotes Marketplace, you can buy a variety of planners, paper templates, covers and stickers created by a range of third-party content creators.
The Marketplace can be accessed through the Sidebar in-app:
How to purchase content in the Marketplace
Purchasing content in the Marketplace is easy! Simply navigate to the product you wish to buy, press the Buy button, indicated by the price, and then follow the Apple purchase flow pop-up shown. Once done, the product will automatically be added to your Documents View, Elements Collection, or Template Library (depending on the product purchased).
How to access previously purchased content in the Marketplace
Any content purchased in the Marketplace can be downloaded multiple times from the original Apple ID used for purchasing. To re-download content that you've previously purchased, simply navigate to this purchase in the Marketplace, and press the Get button. This will re-prompt a download of the content, and will seamlessly add this to your application.
If you're having trouble with this, you can also try to manually restore your purchases:
- Open the Goodnotes Marketplace, and tap the ... button located to the right of the various content tabs.
- In this ... dropdown, tap the Restore Purchases button, and then re-follow the steps listed above to access previously purchased content.
Introducing the GoodNotes Shop, where you can buy from a variety of planners, paper templates, covers and elements at amazing prices to make your note-taking more enjoyable!
GoodNotes 5 Shop
Access the GoodNotes Shop
- Tap the shopping bag icon near the top right corner of the library view:
You can then do any of the following:
- View more details about an item: Tap it.
- Preview the content of an item: Tap any of the images.
- Buy an item: Tap the price shown and follow through the process. Once successful, you'll be prompted to import the item:
- Redownload an item or download a free one: Tap the GET button.
Restore a purchase
The app should automatically recognize your previously purchased items and invite you to redownload them via the GET button:
If that's not the case, you can restore your purchases manually:
- Open the GoodNotes Shop and choose the ... icon in the top-right corner:
- Choose Restore Purchases and follow through the process.
Get a refund for a purchase
If you're not happy with an item, please contact Apple Support as soon as you can for a refund. As developers, we don't handle any App Store transactions whatsoever.