What It Does
How to Use It
- Select the Eraser Tool and swipe across the content you want to erase.
Set the erasing circle
- Choose a slot in the Contextual Section on the right.
- Spread two fingers on the page, or use the
+button of the Zoom Controls in the top-right corner.
- Pinch two fingers on the page, or use the
-button of the Zoom Controls in the top-right corner.
Pan a zoomed-in page
- Drag on the page in any direction with one finger in Read-only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
Scroll through pages
Swipe up or down with one finger in Read-only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
💡 For large documents, you can drag the scrollbar that stays along the right edge up or down to quickly scroll through pages.
How to Customize It
As with all tools, you can tap the tool again to access its settings.
- Standard: The tool erases a small segment of a continuous stroke.
- Stroke: The tool erases an entire continuous stroke.