What It Does
The Highlighter Tool lets you highlight content to make it pop out.
How to Use It
- Select the Highlighter Tool from the toolbar, then swipe over the content you want to stand out.
Set stroke color
- Tap one of the color slots in the Contextual Section on the right.
Set stroke thickness
- Tap one of the thickness slots in the Contextual Section.
Customize a color slot
- Tap twice on the slot.
- Spread two fingers on the page, or use the
+button of the Zoom Controls in the top-right corner.
- Pinch two fingers on the page, or use the
-button of the Zoom Controls in the top-right corner.
Pan a zoomed-in page
- Drag on the page in any direction with one finger in Read-only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
Scroll through pages
Swipe up or down with one finger in Read-only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
💡 For large documents, you can drag the scrollbar that stays along the right edge up or down to quickly scroll through pages.