If you are interested in supporting GoodNotes improvement, you can now teach us how you write by contributing your mathematical handwritings. To make our smart features work better for the diversity of global population, we are crowdsourcing handwritings and you can be part of it!
You can access the "Contribute Math Handwriting" feature in one of the places below:
- Under GoodNotes menu (Gear icon on the upper-right of Library view) > Experimental Features > Contribute Math Handwriting
- Under GoodNotes menu (Gear icon on the upper-right of Library view) > Settings > Handwriting Recognition > Contribute Math Handwriting
To help improve mathematical handwriting input recognition in different styles of writing, please follow these guidelines for your writing:
- Sample equations will be shown for you to write, tap on "Submit" when you finish each one.
- Take your time and write the equations in one line exactly as it is shown, including all numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters, and all mathematical notations.
- Please keep the handwritings in one single line, we recommend to write in portrait mode for more writing space.
- If you have made a mistake, simply tap on "Undo" and "Redo" icons, or tap on "Clear" to start over again.
- If you wish to skip to the next sample, tap on "Skip".
- Tap on "Close" when you would like to finish the session.
Thank you for your contribution!