What It Does
The Image Tool lets you insert images from several sources onto the pages easily. You can add images to notebooks, import image from device archive or taking a picture from camera. Currently, the supported formats are PNG and JPEG.
Note: 5 Mb per file limit for free users.
How to Use It
Insert an image
- Select Image tool
- Tap anywhere on the page, and browse for the image.
- Image is inserted at that location.
- Select Image tool > Insert an image, and browse for the image
- Image is inserted in the middle of the page.
Other ways to insert an image without selecting the Image tool first:
- Paste an image from the clipboard: Right-click / Long-press on the page and choose Paste, or use a keyboard shortcut (Control + V).
- Dragging an image file to the page.
Capture photo (Android devices only)
- Select Image tool > Capture photo
- Camera app will be launched for you to take photo.
- Once the photo is taken, it will be insert on the page as an image.
Edit an inserted image
Tap on the image while the Image Tool is selected, then do any of the following:
Delete the image
- Tap the Delete icon in the top-left corner of the image, or press the Delete key on the keyboard.
Scale / Rotate the image
- Drag on the Resize handle in the bottom-right corner of the image.
Resize the image horizontally / vertically
Drag on the Horizontal / Vertical Resize handle.
You can also delete, scale, or rotate an inserted image with the Lasso Tool.