If you are using the audio recording function in a noisy environment, the background noise reduction function can be useful. To enable this feature during playback:
- Tap on the Wave icon that appears after a recording has been made to show the Playback Control.
- Tap on the timestamp to show the list of audio clips and tap on the "Noise Reduction" toggle button to enable it.
Note: This function is being rolled out slowly and currently only available for A16 / M1 devices or above, including iPad Pros & iPhone 14 Pro:
- iPad Pro (11-inch, 3rd generation) (2021)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 5th generation) (2021)
- iPad Air (5th generation) (2022)
- iPad Pro (11-inch, 6th generation) (2022)
- iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 6th generation) (2022)
- iPhone 14 Pro / Max