Discover an exciting feature for Samsung tablet users, by simply pressing the S Pen button, you can effortlessly switch between the Eraser Tool and other tools. This functionality is currently supported on the Samsung Galaxy Tab s8.
If you find yourself unable to access this feature, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure the S Pen is charged and paired with your device by placing it in the designated slot on the back of the tablet.
- You can check the connection by going to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen.
- If you see the message "Disconnected - air actions are not available", tap on "Connect" button and attach your S pen to your device.
- Then, you should see the message "Connected", or "Docked" and then "Charging...".
- Make sure the S pen is fully charged by checking the battery percentage on screen. The S pen might not work properly when battery is low.
- Make sure Air actions is enabled. Go to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Disable and then Enable the "Air actions" button.
Q: When I press the button on my S Pen, an icon and a popup opens up instead of switching to the eraser tool.
A: When pressing on S pen button, a small pen icon might be blinking on screen. It is called icon, tapping on the small pen icon will open a short cut menu and it is enabled by default. You can disable it by going to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Air command > Disable both “Open Air command with Pen button” and “Show Air command icon”.