Discover an exciting feature for Samsung tablet users, by simply pressing the S Pen button, you can effortlessly switch between the Eraser Tool and other tools. Learn more about this feature on this article: Using Eraser tool with S Pen Button.
If you find yourself unable to access this feature, please try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure the S Pen is charged and paired with your device by placing it in the designated slot on the back of the tablet.
- You can check the connection by going to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen.
- If you see the message "Disconnected - air actions are not available", tap on "Connect" button and attach your S pen to your device.
- Then, you should see the message "Connected", or "Docked" and then "Charging...".
- Make sure the S pen is fully charged by checking the battery percentage on screen. The S pen might not work properly when battery is low.
- Make sure Air actions is enabled. Go to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Disable and then Enable the "Air actions" button.
Q: When I press the button on my S Pen, an icon and a popup opens up instead of switching to the eraser tool.
A: When pressing on S pen button, a small pen icon might be blinking on screen. It is called icon, tapping on the small pen icon will open a short cut menu and it is enabled by default. You can disable it by going to Settings > Advanced features > S Pen > Air command > Disable both “Open Air command with Pen button” and “Show Air command icon”.