If you're keen on supporting the improvement of GoodNotes, now you have the chance to teach us how you write by contributing your own handwritings. We believe in the power of diversity and inclusivity, and that's why we're crowdsourcing handwritings from around the world. You can be a part of it!
You can access the "Contribute Handwriting" by tapping on GoodNotes menu (Gear icon on the upper-right of Library view) > Settings > Handwriting Recognition > Under Crowdsourcing > Contribute Handwriting
To help improve handwriting input recognition in different styles of writing, please follow these guidelines for your writing:
- Choose your preferred language from the drop-down list.
- Sample lines will be shown for you to write, tap on "Submit" when you finish each one.
- Take your time and write in one line exactly as it is shown, including uppercase, lowercase letters.
- Please keep the handwritings in one single line, we recommend to write in landscape mode for more writing space.
- If you have made a mistake, simply tap on "Undo" and "Redo" icons, or tap on "Clear" to start over again.
- If you wish to skip to the next sample, tap on "Skip".
- If you know more than one language, you are welcome to choose another language to write in.
- The system will keep providing you with lines to write, and you are welcome to contribute as much as you would like.
- Tap on "Close" when you would like to finish the session.
We deeply appreciate and value your valuable contribution!