If you would like to rename or delete audio clips, please follow the instructions below.
Delete an audio clip
Note: Deleted audio clips are not put in the trash bin; deletion of audio is permanent and cannot be undone.
- Tap on the Wave icon that appears after a recording has been made to show the Playback Control.
- Tap on the timestamp to show the list of audio clips.
- To remove an audio clip:
- For iPad OS/iOS: Swipe to the left on the clip that you would like to delete. The audio clip will be deleted immediately.
- For macOS: Use two fingers on the trackpad, and swipe to the left on your chosen clip. The audio clip will be deleted immediately.
Rename an audio clip
- Take steps 1 & 2 above to show the list of audio clips.
- Swipe across a clip and choose the Rename icon (first one), type a name and confirm.