The "Undo" and "Redo" buttons serve as powerful tools, allowing you to modify your actions during the note-taking process, as the app remembers almost every action that has happened to the current page or notebook from the moment you open the notebook up until it's closed.
The "Undo" button helps you revert or undo your most recent action, enabling you to correct any mistakes or changes you may have made. On the other hand, the "Redo" button allows you to reapply an action that was previously undone, giving you the flexibility to restore a modification if needed.
The undo-able actions include:
- Inserting content:
- Pasting clipboard content
- Removing content:
- Erasing handwriting/highlighting
- Deleting / Cutting content
- Clearing the page
- Changing content:
- Resizing / Moving / Rotating content
Undo an action
- Tap the Undo icon, which shows an arrow pointing left on the toolbar.
Redo an action
- Tap the Redo icon, which shows an arrow pointing right on the toolbar.
Some actions are not currently undo-able with the Undo and Redo icons. For example:
- Inserting a new page
- Rotating the current page
- Deleting the current page