Instead of exporting the PDF to GoodNotes via the export option, please tap on the PDF preview in Safari once. This will reveal two buttons on top of the PDF for a few seconds that will allow you to choose "Open In...". GoodNotes will be available in this menu.
Articles in this section
- Import pdf doesn't show up in GoodNotes
- Emojis (smiley faces) appear on printed and exported file
- Annotation and notes are missing on imported PDFs
- I can't open PDFs from Safari in GoodNotes
- I cannot import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes
- Missing text from PDF export.
- I cannot login to my business Box or Google Drive account.
- I cannot email files from GoodNotes.
- I am not able to import files. The files are grey out.
- Linking Dropbox will open the old GoodNotes 3 app.