Whether the app isn't currently meeting your needs, or you recently bought it by mistake, please request a refund from Apple. Please note that all refund requests are handled by Apple only and not by developers. We recommend contacting Apple support by phone to explain your situation in more detail.
Articles in this section
- What is your official Instagram account?
- FREQUENTLY REQUESTED FEATURES
- Does GoodNotes 5 require a one-time payment or a monthly/yearly subscription?
- Which styluses does GoodNotes 5 support?
- How can I get more templates for GoodNotes?
- Why is there a difference between the "GoodNotes" storage sizes shown in iCloud Storage and Backups in my device Settings?
- I've turned on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes. How can I locate my files in iCloud Drive?
- Why are highlighting strokes no longer behind the text they highlight?
- Why is my family still being asked to buy the app after I enabled Family Sharing?
- How do I draw a filled shape without the border/outline?