Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web allows you to effortlessly navigate your documents with a variety of zooming and scrolling options.
Zoom in / out
- Use the plus / minus buttons of the Zoom Controls on the bottom right.
- Spread or Pinch with two fingers on the page.
- Double tap on page to zoom in or out.
- Press Ctrl and use wheel with mouse
- Use trackpad zoom gesture
- Keyboard shortcut Ctrl and +, Ctrl and -
Pan a zoomed-in page
- Drag on the page in any direction with one finger in Read-only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
Scroll through pages
Swipe with one finger in Read Only Mode or two in Edit Mode.
Note: For Horizontal, you can drag the scrollbar on the right edge to quickly scroll through pages.
Set Scrolling direction
- Tap ... on the upper right corner > Scrolling direction > Choose Vertical or Horizontal depends on our preference.