If you are interested in supporting Goodnotes improvement, you can help our Machine Learning Engine by contributing your mathematical handwriting.
You can contribute handwriting by tapping on the Goodnotes menu (Gear icon on the upper-right of Library view) > Settings > Handwriting Recognition > Contribute Math Equations.
To help improve mathematical handwriting input recognition in different styles of writing, please follow these guidelines for your writing:
- Sample equations will be shown for you to write, tap on Submit when you finish each one.
- Take your time and write the equations in one line exactly as it is shown, including all numbers, uppercase, lowercase letters, and all mathematical notations.
- Please write in a single line, we recommend writing in Landscape Mode for more writing space.
- If you have made a mistake, simply tap on Undo and Redo icons, or tap on Clear to start over again.
- If you wish to skip to the next sample, tap on Skip.
- The system will keep providing you with lines to write, and you are welcome to contribute as much as you would like.
- Tap on Close when you would like to finish the session.
Thank you for your contribution!