If you can't take a photo with the Camera tool and only see a black screen after tapping on the page with the tool, chances are GoodNotes is not having access to the Camera. Please open the Settings app > Privacy > Camera and enable "GoodNotes."
Articles in this section
- Some images in an imported PDF are not properly rendered (iPadOS 15 bug)
- Why does my iCloud Sync show a "Request failed with HTTP Status Code 503" error?
- PDF text is turned into dots (iPadOS 15 bug)
- Images won't print (iPadOS 15)
- How to restore the data if I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- iCloud sync isn't working and GoodNotes keeps telling me the app version is out of date.
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- Known Issues
- iCloud Sync issues