If you can't take a photo with the Camera tool and only see a black screen after tapping on the page with the tool, chances are GoodNotes is not having access to the Camera. Please open the Settings app > Privacy > Camera and enable "GoodNotes."
Articles in this section
- How to restore the data if I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- iCloud sync isn't working and GoodNotes keeps telling me the app version is out of date.
- I imported a PowerPoint file to GoodNotes, but then its pages are slowly rendered
- My PDF planner is loading slowly
- I can't turn on "Use iCloud" in GoodNotes
- Known Issues
- iCloud sync issues
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil
- GoodNotes or a third-party app doesn't appear in the Share Sheet
- Troubleshooting Basics - GoodNotes 5 Crashes