While the Eraser tool is selected, tap it again and enable Erase Highlighter Only. Then you can delete the highlighting without also deleting the handwriting.
Articles in this section
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Handwriting recognition keeps showing the wrong language
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.
- I can't import files. The files are greyed out.
- I can't import Excel spreadsheets to GoodNotes.
- I can't delete highlighting without deleting my handwriting too
- The Zoom Window is not advancing automatically when I write