While the Eraser tool is selected, tap it again and enable Erase Highlighter Only. Then you can delete the highlighting without also deleting the handwriting.
Articles in this section
- [GoodNotes 5] Why is the Eraser automatically switched to when I'm writing?
- [GoodNotes 5] "Attachment not found" appears when trying to export a document in .goodnotes format
- [GoodNotes 5] Why do I get a non-searchable PDF that was created by exporting a PDF document that was searchable?
- [GoodNotes 5] Why does content in the same pen thickness or font size look different on different pages?
- GoodNotes 5 removed support for iPadOS 14 and macOS Big Sur
- [GoodNotes 5] Why does the text in my PDF turn into dots?
- [GoodNotes 5] I accidentally deleted GoodNotes app and all of my notebooks are lost
- [GoodNotes 5] My PDF pages go blank when scrolling across the Notebook
- [GoodNotes 5] I can't interact with hyperlinks within a PDF file
- [GoodNotes 5] “Preparing your library for a faster experience…” - Troubleshooting