While the Eraser tool is selected, tap it again and enable Erase Highlighter Only. Then you can delete the highlighting without also deleting the handwriting.
Articles in this section
- I can't search my new notes. Search indexing never stops.
- I get unexpected random lines appearing while writing with Apple Pencil.
- I can't import from a cloud storage like OneDrive because of the "Content Unavailable" error.
- GoodNotes 5 crashes.
- When I print a GoodNotes page, there are empty margins all around the printout and its content is shrunk.
- I can't repurchase GoodNotes 5 after getting a refund for it.
- The backup file is zipped and I cannot view it on my desktop.
- Apple Pencil is not working properly
- Handwriting recognition keeps showing the wrong language
- Microsoft Word or PowerPoint files are not displaying correctly.