What It Does
Read Only mode allows you to quickly scroll through your content without making unnecessary changes to our notes.
How to Use It
Toggle between Read Only mode and Edit mode:
- In Document View, simply tap on the Pen icon on the upper right of the tool bar to toggle between Read Only mode and Edit mode.
When you are on Read Only mode:
- The Nav Bar turns turns white.
- The Tool Bar is hidden.
- You are able to scroll through your notebook without making any unnecessary changes. You are still able to perform a long press and add Comments and view them.
When you are on Edit mode:
- The Nav Bar turns turns blue.
- The Tool Bar is shown.
- You are able to select tools from the Tool Bar and edit your notes.