Note - this article is related to Goodnotes Accounts on Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web. For information on how to manage Goodnotes Accounts on iOS, please see our other help article on this.
Discover how to effortlessly manage your account and subscription on Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web with this comprehensive guide. Please also checkout Goodnotes for Android, Windows, and Web FAQs for commonly asked questions.
To view your account details, choose the gear icon on the upper right corner > Manage account.
The following is shown:
- Membership - this shows when you are a Premium user
- User name
- Connected via - this shows the linked login account
- Subscription - this shows your current subscription
- Renewal date - this shows your subscription renewal date
- Manage subscription - Choose this to manage your subscription
- Terms & Conditions - Choose this to view our Terms and Conditions
Note: Subscription, Renewal date, and Manage subscription are not available for free plan users.
Important: If you want to restore your subscription on another device, log in to Goodnotes on that device with the same Goodnotes account, that is, the same login provider ("Sign in with X") and the email address shown here.
If you have already upgraded, choose the gear icon on the upper right corner > Manage account > Manage subscription to manage your subscription.
The following is shown:
- Current plan - this show your current plan
- Price - the price of your plan
- Renewal Date - this shows the date for renewal
- Cancel subscription - choose this to cancel your subscription.
Note: Cancel Subscription options may not be available if you are accessing the app from a different platform than the one you initially subscribed from.
Manage Subscription - Samsung Premium user
If you are a Samsung Premium user, you can enjoy one year of Goodnotes Pro for free. For more details on Samsung Exclusive Offer FAQs.
To manage your subscription, choose the gear icon on the upper right corner > Manage account > Manage subscription.
The following is shown:
- Current Plan: Samsung Free Reward
- Expires Date. Learn more about what happens after the expires date on Samsung Exclusive Offer FAQs.
To cancel your subscription, please follow the step on this article.
View our Terms and Conditions
To view our Terms and Conditions, choose the gear icon on the upper right corner > Manage account > Terms & Conditions.
To delete your Goodnotes Account, choose the gear icon on the upper right corner > Manage account > Delete account.
Please take note of the following important information:
- Deleting your Goodnotes Account does not automatically cancel your subscription. If you have an active subscription, please cancel your subscription before proceeding with the account deletion to ensure you will not incur future billing.
- Deleting your account is permanent and cannot be undone. All your documents, templates, shared files and data will be lost. This will also delete any Goodnotes Account data associated on iOs, Android, Windows, and Web. If you use Goodnotes across multiple platforms, please be aware that deleting your account on any one platform will result in the deletion of your account across all platforms.
- Delete account will delete your subscription purchased on Android, Windows, and Web and deleted subscription cannot be restored.
- It is advised to export all your notebook as a backup before deleting your Goodnotes Account.
If you are using Goodnotes 6 on an Apple device, please follow the steps in this article to delete your Goodnotes Account.
You can also exercise your right to delete your data by contacting us. Please review this article for the essential information and about how to submitting such request. If you have any question or doubts related to your account and data, please reach out to our Support team via the contact form.
Request a refund for subscription on Goodnotes for Android, Windows, or Web
Where you have paid for any part of the Goodnotes services, you may be entitled to a refund where you have exercised your statutory right of withdrawal from those Goodnotes services within a period of fourteen days (or other time period required by applicable law) without penalty and without giving any reason. This period shall begin from the date that you agree to pay for the relevant Goodnotes services. For the avoidance of doubt, these withdrawal rights only apply where required by applicable law in your region.
If you are using Goodnotes for Android, Windows, or Web, please note that granting a refund will immediately deactivate your subscription and remove any entitlement access. It is advised to export all your notebooks as a backup before this. To proceed with the request for a refund, please provide the reason for the refund along with the purchase receipt for verification via the contact form.