Goodnotes uses the system fonts available for formatting text in text boxes in the app. If the stock fonts aren't doing justice to your notes, it's possible to add external fonts to your device.
To install custom fonts, first download them from the Internet, then take the following steps:
macOS: Take these steps.
- Get iFont from the App Store.
- Launch the app, tap Open Files and browse for that font in the Files app. (You can also download a font from any of the font sites under "Font Finder".)
- Tap the Imported Fonts tab and tap Install on the font:
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Check that the font is available for use in Goodnotes.